Thursday, March 12, 2009

Do you Twitter?

Some of you may know that I love watching Ellen DeGeneres. She's my girlfriend. Only not really cause you know...... But anways, she has been talking about twitter a lot recently and she is collecting followers on twitter. So I've been considering getting an account, purely because Ellen told me to. Do you people have twitter? I've looked around the site but I'm not REALLY sure how to work it. I'm not sure if this trend will stay but I'm thinking I may become a twitterer (tweeter? twizzle? Couldn't they come up with something easier to say?)

6 comments:

Levi Dean said...

I did it. I caved. One blog from you and I am now a twitter. We'll see how it goes.

Katie said...

My husband is OBSESSED with Twitter! ha ha I think it will be around for awhile, because it is getting really big, especially with celebrities. It's kind of fun because it's actually them you are talking to and sometimes they write back! My husband follows Rainn Wilson (Dwight from The Office) and it's pretty cool. Anyways, I don't have it because it would drive me nuts getting texts all day from Twitter people ha ha but I may cave one day... :)

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

coldplay and barack are my tweeters... ya, i'm cool. welcome to tweeterland!!

@emllewellyn said...

I got it. And I'm following Ellen.

Emily said...

Oh I love Ellen. I watch her everyday. I have been contemplating writing her a letter so I can win a TiVo to watch her all the time. What do you think???

So yes, because of her I am also considering Twitter. Laugh. Dance.Tweet.

Jackie said...

Okay, this old woman joined th twitter and followed Ellen, I want her to beat puff daddy combs, blah!