Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Why I haven't posted...

So I know this will sound lame, but the reason it has taken so long for me to post anything new is because every time I would open my blog I would see that I had 99 posts and my next post would be post number 100. I felt like there was some sort of pressure for my 100th post to be full of awesomeness. I couldn't post because I couldn't come up with something that was worthy of such a milestone. So this is me rebelling against that pressure. I will not post any cool pictures, I will not talk about the goings on of my life, I will not leave you with anything witty to ponder. Take that post number 100. Now I can move on.

6 comments:

Brad Dimick said...

Way to stick it to the man!

Chris and Shelly said...

HAHA. I thought it was still funny! I also thought it was funny that my "word verification" word was "krapl"

Kirsten Krason said...

I think that was a good 100th post.

Anonymous said...

Amy = Cool

Shauntel said...

I thought you died.

giulia said...

tehehe!
you DID get those pictures i sent though, right? :)