Monday, April 6, 2009

It pays to blog!

I was under the impression that my husband only reads my blog when I opened it and put it right in front of his face. Turns out, sometimes when he's bored he actually reads it on his own. I found this out when he called me the other day to talk to me about my car. I hadn't forced him to read my last post about my car because, let's be honest, it was kind of boring. But he read it anyway and he had a brilliant idea while reading it. You see Greta still runs (mostly) and so maybe now would be a good time to sell her to get a small addition to our downpayment on a car. After talking to my mom we decided to do it! So we started the hunt for a new car. We looked at used cars on ksl and we looked at brand new cars on dealer websites. In the end we went to a local Ford dealer and we purchased a 2008 ford focus that has one previous owner and was a screaming deal. It was a better deal than the used cars being sold by owners and we get the benefits of buying from a dealer. So thanks to some help from Brads parents and thanks to my blog.... we are now the proud owners of Bianca my 2008 ford focus.


4 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

yay for a new car!! We really need one.

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

hooray for blogs!! horray for cool husbands, and hoorray for new cars!! Bianca's hot!! :) We need to go for a ride :)

ATP said...

Congrats! Hooray for white cars!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the car!
wanna win something?!? I'm doing a give away on my blog... i know you dont have a little girl... but i'm sure you know someone who does and this would be a great gift! so comment to win!
love you!