Friday, March 5, 2010

I can't talk so I will type instead

I may or may not be sick. I don't feel terrible, I just can't breathe. This causes problems when I'm trying to do things such as sleeping, talking, eating, or other day to day tasks. Breathing is something people do quite often it turns out. I take pills to help me breathe but then it makes it so I can't talk. That would be fine because that was only one of those things on the list, but it turns out it's one I do a lot. Especially during parent teacher conferences. When it first started I would wake up coughing. I was worried it would keep Brad up so I would move to the couch. One night I woke up in the middle of the night to find that Brad wasn't to be found. I figured he was still playing computer games so I came to find him and tell him it was way past his bedtime. Instead I found him in a makeshift bed on the couch. You see, he felt bad that I was sleeping on the couch because I might wake him up so he just slept on the couch so that I would sleep better.

So I may or may not be sick, but I definitely have an awesome husband.

3 comments:

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Awhh schucks, how cute is that. You DO have an awesome husband. I'm sorry you're feelin' so crappy!! Put some honey in your echinacia/lemon tea... at least it will make you feel like you're going to feel better and taste good, even if it doesn't work.

Anonymous said...

Yea for awesome husbands! Whatever you have, I hope it gets better soon!

Jo Mama said...

Definitely sounds like a keeper.