Sunday, January 31, 2010

Finding what I'm looking for

Last night we went to dinner for my Grandma's birthday. We went to an Asian restaurant and ate way too much. At the end of the meal we all got our fortune cookies. Mine told me that "You will find what you are looking for tomorrow". Well I've been looking for a house. Every day the Realtor's site emails me with new listings for the day. I was really excited to receive that email this morning. Unfortunately there was only one house on the list and it was out of our price range. Now I have to figure out it was that I was looking for if it wasn't a house....

3 comments:

ATP said...

It may take a while, but you'll find the perfect house for you right now! Keep going.....

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I swear fortune cookies are so accurate! Every time I get one it's so true! haha
Let us know when you find that "something".

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I love that you remembered that! I got 2nd place with that invention. woot woot. how are you by the way?? when are we going to have a double date?