Saturday, January 23, 2010

my dreams

Sometimes I have weird dreams. I had one last night that I still remember and it was weird enough that I thought I would post it here and let anyone who wanted to, try to interpret it.

Brad and I are driving down the street and lining the street is some sort of rally. The rally (as far as I remember it) was a Utah State rally where they were announcing that any BYU student who wanted to could just have their diploma say Utah State instead. We slowed down as we drove past and I was pointing out all the people that I knew from both USU and BYU. BYU's mens chorus was even there promoting the rally. (Along with a 75 year old version of a boy I know who once sang in the choir....?) As we drove past someone ran out to our car and offered me a USU water bottle because I am USU alumni.

All I can figure out from the dream is I need a new water bottle. And it's true cause my current water bottle leaks. Any other suggestions?

4 comments:

C Stolworthy said...

No interpretation, but I had a good laugh.
Thank you! You made my day. Share your dreams anytime.
Go AGGIES!!

Brionne said...

Well, that and USU Rocks! lol!

Jo Mama said...

Even though I put this on Facebook, it is so wise I am going to put it here too. :)
I'm sure it is related to your belief that all Zoobies are Aggie wannabees after they ripped off your uniform color, and your quarterback and the distinctive shape of Old Main for the new alumni house.

Ren said...

As far as I can tell it is your inner rebellion against pedagogy. Interchangeability of degree's lends to a certain "bite the hand that feeds" mentality regarding education. Or better yet, perhaps a superiority complex.

I am kidding for those who do not know me.