Saturday, January 16, 2010

Too upset to blog

I can't think of happy things to blog because I'm a little bit distraught by all the Late Night tv problems on NBC. You see, I love Conan. It's ok with Brad because Brad loves Conan too. We planned our honeymoon to NYC so that we could see Wicked and a taping of Conan. Then the writers strike had the gall to happen at the same time so we weren't able to see a taping. Then he was moved to Cali so we thought that we would be able to go to a taping down there sometime. Now the word on the street is that he's done. I don't really like Letterman but I am going to become a fan just so that Leno will not only not get my ratings but his opponent will. I can't beleive I wont ever get to see a taping of Conan.

In other news.... Stay tuned for house hunting updates!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Hang in there, he will be back on one of the networks

Ren said...

Letterman has always been better than Leno, but Conan is King!

Conan will find a job, most likely at Fox.

Unknown said...

I don't know why your blog wasn't on my list...it used to be--that has been remedied. My comment on your post is I love Conan and absolutely forever will. We tried to get tickets to his show but they must have known stuff was going down because the site to sign up for tickets never worked...*sigh & tear*