Thursday, December 18, 2008

Graduation Video

Feel badly that you couldn't come to the graduation? Want to feel like you were there? Well you can watch the video here. Or for those of you who don't like clicking on links..... the address is http://www.usu.edu/provost/commencement/archives.cfm . Just click on Undergraduate ceremony video.

Don't want to watch the whole thing and just want to hear them say my name and watch me walk down the plank shaking hands? Well then click on link and download the video then zoom ahead to 53:38 in the video and you will hear them say my name! Woot Woot!

Pictures will come shortly. I forgot my camera so I used my mother-in-laws and since she had finals this week she's been a bit busy so I don't have them yet.

1 comment:

Celeste Louise said...

I saw you walk in person! Derrick graduated in that same ceremony! Congrats!