Friday, December 12, 2008

Graduation

I graduate from college tomorrow. Whoa. I kind of don't know how I got this far, but I'm glad I did. I have been having some thoughts and they wont seem related at first but stay with me, they do relate to me graduating I promise.

Those of you who really know me know that I worry about EVERYTHING. Ridiculous things. Have you seen the movie "Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events"? There is a woman on that movie that is just like me. She at one point warns the children not to stand in front of the refrigerator because it could tip over and squish them. What are the odds that would happen? Slim, but she worries about it. I would too. This worrying is really what causes my hypochondria as well.

Now I know that driving in crummy weather is a worry for most people, but I worry a lot. In fact today I had thoughts that I would just not walk at graduation so that my family wouldn't drive to Logan in the snow tomorrow morning. They would not like that, so we're going. So to ease my over active mind will you all pray that my family will be able to drive safely in the snow and that I will not give myself an ulcer over things beyond my control. Thank you.

3 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Congrats on Graduation!! I worry about everything too!

Jo Mama said...

We all made it through the blizzard and back. But if Provo had looked like Logan when we woke up this morning we might have been tempted to bag it. Ignorance is bliss. Congratulations Amy.

Anonymous said...

are you serious?!?!?! congrats amy! i'm so proud of you!