Wednesday, July 16, 2008

my day

I love days when you get a lot accomplished! Today started early because I had work at 7 am. I worked till 2 but I totally got to eat free lunch while I was at work and even had time to make a lunch date for tomorrow with half of my former lunch group. (Dear Celeste if you read my blog then you should come back to Logan to go to lunch group tomorrow. Dear Traci when you read my blog please move to Salt Lake so that the lunch group can reconvene down there.) After work I went to the bank and finally got my name changed on that account (good idea since my photo id now has a different name than my debit card....... as if anyone asks) I also got Brad a card. I figured since we've been depositing his money into my account for some time now that maybe I should let him have access to that money. We always smile at the waiter till he leaves and then Brad hands me the bill. So I got that taken care of and then I decided to go shop for a little while. I went to Old Navy to see if they had any good $2.50 sandals but of course by this time they don't have my size. So I went over to borders to see if they had any good books for me to read since I still haven't gotten over kite runner. I then decided why spend money when there is a perfectly good library in town! I forget how much I love the library. I try to stay away during school because truth be told I'd much rather read a novel then a boring old textbook so if I have novels to read I ignore all academic type literature.

So I went to the library and tried to decide which book to get. Of course all Stephanie Myers books have waiting lists a mile long and the one other book that I've been thinking about checking out was out too. Then I remembered........ I hadn't read the last Georgia Nicolson book! I don't know if you have to have a twisted sense of humor like my family does to enjoy these books but I think they are HILARIOUS! That is also what USA today thinks about them in case you wondered. The first book in the series is called "Angus, Thongs, and full-frontal snogging" and they are written by Louise Rennison. It's the diary of a 13 year old girl in England and they are so ridiculous. So that is what I'm going to do until tonight when I go to see an old roommate that is about to pop a baby out any day now.

2 comments:

Traci said...

HOLLAH! Lunch group!

Kirsten Krason said...

The library is one my favorite places. Free books! I have gotten a library card everywhere we've moved too because i use it so much.