Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Steph a nay nay

This post is dedicated to one of my best friends in the whole wide world. Her name is Stephanie and she just got engaged this past weekend. I love her so much and I'm so excited for her to get married and to never have to deal with the dating scene again! I just wanted to put up a few pictures of the great times that Stephanie and I have shared to show how awesome she is and how much I love her!
This was Halloween of '05 when we dressed up using things we had in our closets. Stephanie is a sheep (not a cold Canadian) and I was a bottle of pepto-bismal.

This is Stephanie and I before we went to a Rascal Flatts concert. Featured behind us is our garden scene that we made so that could have the joys of an outdoor patio in the confined spaces of our small apartment.
This is a very classic picture of Stephanie, Staci and I. We were taking a nap on the infamous love sac after a long hard day of toilet papering our neighbors apartment. We were definitely the three amigos and I love these girls very much and I miss them every day. Congratulations Stephanie on finding the love of your life! Now move to Salt Lake to be near me so we can be married couple friends!

1 comment:

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Were you celebrating her or playing blackmail with these awesomely classic photos?! :) Hehe, they're great! congrats steph. And... I think they call that "Spooning..." not sleeping. :)