Monday, November 17, 2008

Streeeeeeeeeechin it out.

I know I already posted today but I've been feeling sick today and I've watched the news about a million times and I gotta say...... I'm already sick of rivalry week. I'm sorry, I know most of my friends have strong feelings one way or the other but I really just don't care. Remember when everyone was complaining about how the candidates for president began campaigning way too early? Well I feel like that, only I don't care about the football game so it's even worse. I can give all sorts of statistics on the two teams now, even though I haven't watched a single game. Even the weather has found ways to talk about the game........ One more reason I'll be glad this week is over.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

What you not rooting for my school? I am so disappointed.he he

Try going to one of university playing, it is worse.

Kirsten Krason said...

I feel the exact same way!!!