Monday, November 17, 2008

My hubby

It's been awhile since I've posted, and a bunch of fun things have happened. Once I have all my pictures from the fun events I'll be sure to post about everything. Probably the most significant thing that has happened since I last posted was Brads birthday. We come from families where birthdays aren't extravagant and so we kept things pretty simple but we still had a good time with family. I sure do love my husband and I can't wait until I'm done with school so he can get back to school during the day so we can see each other in the evenings. We may even start eating dinner again. It's been a rough semester with not a lot of time to ourselves but it's almost over! So here are five facts about Brad for all of you.1- I call him Muffin. I wrote a whole blog about it in fact. You can read it here.

2- He peels his bananas from the wrong end. Ok fine, there is no wrong way, but still I'd never seen anyone peel their bananas like he does until I met him.

3- He is very patient and loving.

4- He is so good with children. I love watching him with his niece and nephew. Someday he will make a wonderful father.

5- He picks up on what I need and just does it. From helping with laundry to fixing the drain, he just gets it done.

Also, he is such a goofball as can be witnessed in this engagement photo in which he is biting my arm....... The photographer definitely didn't ask him to do that.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is definitely the wrong way to peel a banana!