Monday, June 16, 2008

This week

This week I am going to my first ever conference. I am going to be staying at a hotel in Salt Lake (paid for by the state office of education) and I will be attending Seminars for 3 days. The seminars are on the 3 branches of government and we get to spend one day on each branch and learn about different ways to teach about that branch and participate in, or witness, some actual duties of that branch. I'm really excited and I hope I learn a lot! I'm kind of sad though because it will be the longest that I will have been away from Brad since we've been married but I'm pretty sure we will both survive since it's just the 3 nights apart. I'm not sure if I will be posting at all but I do plan to take my laptop and chances are I will get semi bored at night. We have classes and such until 5 and then we are free for the evenings so if anyone in the Salt Lake area wants to play just let me know.

1 comment:

Emily & Rayden said...

hey ames! i just stumbled across your blog and thought i'd say hi.......so hi! are you in logan still?