Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm watching you.

So I have a tracker on my blog. It tells me when people look at my blog and how long they stay and blah blah blah. I honestly don't really know how to use it to its full extent but there is one feature I understand. The day by day counter. It tells me how many times a day people look at my blog. According to this feature nobody has looked at my blog since just after Christmas. I'm pretty sure I got a comment during that time so I think it is lying to me, but I'm not sure..... Apparently people are sick of reading "year in review" blogs and so they have avoided mine.

Also, back when people looked at my blog I had hits from Africa and Europe! I wish I knew who those people were or why they were reading my blog.......

5 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

I look at your blog every time you up date it :) I just look at it through google reader. It must not see my eyes over that! *wink wink*

Jackie said...

Oh no, you can see me when I come and look at your blog.

Candalyn said...

I'm the same way... big fan of google reader! So don't worry. I really enjoyed reading your posts about student teaching last semester-- if only because I knew at least someone was in the same boat!

Carissa said...

I looked at your blog yesterday, probably almost a full 24 hours before this post was up. So maybe it is lying to you . . . .
P.S. Your family made me a Dave Barry convert. He's awesome.

Adam Phelps said...

So... I uhhh... didn't see my name under lists of buddies... Does this mean I should stop looking at your blog? I thought we were friends? Was it because some of the short jokes I made here and there. If so I don't apologize, for I am tall.