Friday, January 16, 2009

An update on the big move..... you forgot didn't you.....

So some of you may think I moved in November. Probably because I told you I was going to. But I didn't. We got excited to leave our pot smoking neighbors but then there were some complications when Grandpa went to the doctor for his pre-mission checkup. But thankfully when Grandpa went back to the Doctor this Monday they gave him the clearance to head to Tokyo on February 2nd. So we ARE moving and it's going to be wonderful. So come visit any time after February 3rd!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh that is so exciting!! I am glad you finally get to move! Why is your Grandpa going to Tokyo? I am jealous!

Amy said...

I changed the post so it was more clear. They are going on a mission.

Kirsten Krason said...

Moves are hard but exciting! Good luck!