Friday, September 26, 2008

Chinese food

Last night before Brad fell asleep he said the most random thing. Right before we drifted off to sleep he said, "I hope that when you are pregnant you crave Chinese food." No, I'm not pregnant, this isn't how I'd announce that I was, that is what makes this statement so random. I told him if he wants Chinese we can get Chinese. He said he wanted it every day so he hoped I craved it.

I'm going out to eat with a bunch of friends tonight (it will be the subject of my flashback friday when I write it...) so Brad is going to get himself some chinese.

2 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

That is funny. People say the weirdest things when they are sleeping. Chinese food does sound good right now. And I'm not pregnant either!~

Emily said...

Ha ha ha. Silly Brad. Who knew he loved it so much? That is great!