Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged

Four random things I love about my husband:
1. We have the same sense of humor.
2. He tells me how he feels instead of suffering through things he doesn't enjoy.
3. He loves plays and musicals.
4. He doesn't pretend that he has a full head of hair. He's going bald and he knows it and doesn't care.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Unpaid teacher- Salt Lake
2. IT Computer Lab Consultant- Utah State
3. JC Penney- Logan
4. Glorified babysitter- Provo (that's right I haven't had very many paying jobs... so what?!)


Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Princess Bride
2. The Emperors New Groove
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Better off Dead

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Heroes
2. The Office
3. Lost
4. Project Runway (I could name like a million more...... I'm a tv addict)

Four places I have been:
1. Rothenburg ob de Tauber, Germany
2. Champerey, Switzerland
3. New York, New York
4. Banff, Canada

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Candy
2. Candy Corns
3. Candy Canes
4. Syrup

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Switzerland (I can never get enough of that place)
2. Mt. Rushmore (I know it's lame, you don't need to tell me, but I've never been ok!)
3. Greece
4. Boston

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Graduating
2. Getting a job (hopefully)
3. Being that much closer to having Brad done with school and getting settled.
4. Making new friends in Salt Lake.

Four people I tag: (Because you all said you read my blog)
1. Ann Porter
2. Kirsten Krason
3. Celeste Porter (soon to be Hathaway)
4. Lauren Burtenshaw (you didn't say you do but I thought I'd give you something to blog)

2 comments:

Shauntel said...

Those are my 4 favorite food too!

ATP said...

Our movies are almost exactly the same! Knew you had good taste. And I'll take on the tag...it's boring at work today!