Monday, October 20, 2008

meal blog

So I know that I have already posted this (I'm sure you noticed, cause you are all faithful readers......) But I really wanna win the quick stir pitcher from this site so I'm posting it again.

If you have ever had a hard time deciding what to make for dinner, there is a new blog for you: http://mealtimehelp.blogspot.com You'll find simple meal ideas, a place to share your favorite dinner time meals and maybe learn a trick or two for old time favorites. There will also be monthly giveaways. You'll always have an answer to the question "What's for dinner?"

So check out the blog, but don't enter cause I wanna win........ ohok fine go ahead and enter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, he thought he was way too cool... infact michelle tried to call him and he wouldnt answer her calls haha! and pisha doesnt exsist! really, i dont think she does!!