Friday, October 31, 2008

Flashback Friday: Halloween

I am visiting my mom tonight since I had no school to teach. I voted and then we went to lunch. When we got home we were talking about how I sometimes like my own writing and she told me she missed my flashback friday posts. I guess I just get so busy that I haven't put a lot of effort into blogging regularly. So we went to the basement and dug out the old photo albums and had my brothers girlfriend judge all the pictures of my past halloween costumes and pick the cutest.
So here you go. Now I'm off to watch Sweeney Todd for Halloween! Happy Halloween everybody!



3 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

LOVE It!

Tricia Squisha said...

You are so cute! haha! I bet you were even popular when you were that age. I totally wish I was as cool as you. How is teaching at the ol' Bennion Jr. High? Don't mess with their rival Eisenhower! That is where I went.

lauren said...

hahaha....cute! I think you should do this again now!