Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged

GOOGLE GAME

This is how the game works: Use Google image search to answer each question. Then, out of ONLY the first page of results, choose your favorite or most random image. Then tag some people to do it!! :)

MY AGE:

PLACE I'VE BEEN TO:

PLACE I WANT TO VISIT:

FAVORITE PLACE

FAVORITE OBJECT

FAVORITE FOOD


FAVORITE ANIMAL


FAVORITE COLOR

BIRTH PLACE

CURRENT PLACE OF RESIDENCE

PETS


PAST LOVE


BEST FRIEND

NICKNAME


FIRST NAME


MIDDLE NAME


LAST NAME


BAD HABIT


FIRST JOB


GRANDMOTHER'S NAME



COLLEGE DEGREE

WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW



I don't tag anyone because this took me forever to finish. But it was fun, so I think if you are bored you should try a few of these things on your own.

Something I learned...... when you google image my husbands name the first picture that comes up is my cousin.....

1 comment:

lauren said...

ooh fun! I'm going to play like you tagged me, k?! Oh and remember when I got to stay at the condo with you and I accidentally hit you in the nose and you never invited me back?!?!?!