Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I wouldn't tell you this but I'm bored......

So I've been trying to decide what to write about for my next blog and I'm really coming up blank. Since nothing else interesting is going in my life right now, I guess I could tell everyone about my health........
Quit reading here if you don't want to know me on a real personal basis.........


I've been "under the weather" for over a week now, I knew it wasn't my chronic hypochondria because I would wake up in the middle of the night in excruciating pain. Turns out I have a cyst and it is a literal pain in the butt. I went to the doctor and he put me on some meds but it is looking like the only way to ever really cure it is surgery. But the pain is going away so I think I'll try to live with it for awhile and we'll see if miracles happen and maybe it will fix itself. Ever since the pain started I really haven't been motivated to do anything. Hence why I was being such a lazy slob Mothers Day weekend. Sorry family if I was no fun but nobody wants to announce their butt hurts real bad and they aren't sure if they can function. I guess I am ok telling people now because I know what is wrong. So pretty much my days have been filled with lots of ibuprofen, and doing a bunch of nothing cause moving hurt. So now I get to come to work and stand as long as possible to avoid making it mad at me.............

3 comments:

ATP said...

Yuck! I'm sorry you are feeling yucky!

ATP said...

I think I'll say yuck one more time for good measure. YUCK!

Shauntel said...

Can we name the syst Josie?