Friday, May 2, 2008

My disease

I have a disease and I am pretty sure it's terminal.

Whenever I have something that bothers me I am quick to diagnose it as some life threatening illness. When I have headaches it is because I have a brain tumor and when I get side aches it is because something exploded inside me. Sitting through my class on disabilities was hard because every lecture the teacher would convince me that I had some form of learning disability or that I had some birth defect.

Whenever I complain about any of my diseases Brads new question is "ok, but what else do you have?" After I list off everything that ails me he always adds hypochondria. Ok so maybe I don't have a brain tumor but my hypochondria is terminal.

note:If I tell you I'm sick don't just disregard it because I will never use any of my hypochondria symptoms to get out of work or anything else, except maybe doing the dishes.

3 comments:

Shauntel said...

You are totally going to be one of those moms that runs their kid to the doctor because *cough cough* they are sick! No, you can't be that mom!
How was Target?

Traci said...

Barbitis?

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

And eating your vegetables... :)