Saturday, August 30, 2008

Couples Tag

Traci tagged me and I'm bored so even though it's the second post of the day I'm going to do it.


What is his name: Muffin
What is her name: Amy
How long have you been together: 1 year 5 months
How long did you date: 9 months
How old is he: 23
Who eats more: Depends on what we're eating. I eat more snacks that's for sure.
Who said I love you first: I asked him if I was to say that I loved him if that would be ok.
Who is taller: This is not even a contest when I'm in the mix.
Who sings better: Brad would say me, but I think he sings just fine.
Who is smarter: In what subject?
Who does the laundry: Brad does if I sort it and put it away.
Who pays the bills: He makes the money these days but I am the only one with checks.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Depends on the bed.
Who mows the lawn: The staff of the apartment complex.
Who cooks the dinner: Cook? What's that? We both stand in the kitchen while we heat up frozen food.
Who drives: Usually Brad
Who is more stubborn: About what? Neither of us really.... I don't know.
Who kissed who first: He kissed me on April fools day, but it wasn't a joke.
Who proposed: He did.
Who has more friends: Brad has millions of friends that he can access online at any time of the day or night......... I probably know more people face to face....
Who is more sensitive: Amy
Who has more siblings: We both have 3 siblings but he has one brother-in-law already so we'll say he does.

I'm not going to tag anyone because I'm not actually sure if anyone reads my blog...

3 comments:

ATP said...

OH, WE DO! WE DO READ! And love it! James says that WOW gamer friends don't count as real friends. ;)

Kirsten Krason said...

I read your blog and I love it! That was so fun to read.

Celeste Louise said...

I read your blog =)