Friday, August 22, 2008

Flashback Friday: The First day of school

This is a picture from the first day of Kindergarten. I don't remember being scared or anxious about this day, but I'm sure I was just a little uncertain of what laid ahead for me. I feel the same way right now. I'm not sure if I'm scared or anxious, but I do know that I'm uncertain of what the next school year holds for me. The good news is that Kindergarten worked out well and I graduated with flying colors so I'm hoping that I still have some of those smarts and I will be able to figure out how to share my knowledge with the kids in my classes!

5 comments:

Emily & Rayden said...

haha amy you look so adorable in this picture!

Carissa said...

Wow, I love this picture! You should check out our blog!

www.thechongohana.blogspot.com

@emllewellyn said...

That picture is so cute I want to punch you a little bit.

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Oh man! This is picture is so great! I'm a huge fan of Nate's socks and high tops, and your fabulous dress and velcro shoes... welcome back to the early 90s!!! Good luck at "school" this week. You'll do great, teach.

Anonymous said...

im so glad i got to see this picture amy lol its probly the greatest ever, nate looking like an oober dork and u so adorable