Monday, August 18, 2008

When my husband got kidnapped: dedicated to Traci and Celeste

Ok fine Traci and Celeste I'll post about the time you tried to be creepy but failed.

So before Brad and I left Logan we went to a movie with Ryan and Mel. When we got home there was a lovely note on my door typed in the newspaper clipping style font that said that if I ever wanted to see my husband again I would have to go to a park and do a headstand and then leave 10 different colored skittles on a bench. It was signed BARB. That's right Barb, someone (or 2 someones) is doing evil things and blaming you. Well my husband was standing right next to me so I knew the threats were idle. I said to him, "Do you want me to go do this so that I can see you again?" And he replied,"No those demands are unreasonable, you would have to buy several different bags of skittles to get 10 different flavors." And so I didn't.

7 comments:

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

This was funny :) I'm glad brad's ok! And, I think Brad and his dad may be the only ones able to know that you'd need several Scittles bag to get the 10 different flavors. :)

Traci said...

I wouldn't have risked it

Mike and Barbara said...

Celeste and Traci are always trying to drag me into everything... but really you know I am an angel and not capable of kidnapping... :)

Jackie said...

Brad is totally worth the extra bags of skittles. I would have totally done it, you can't be too careful!

Celeste Louise said...

Amy Amy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You got punk'ed? Where's Ashton?

Jo Mama said...

So apparantly the kidnappers knew you well enough to know that you could actually do a headstand. And I can't believe you would pass up the opportunity to buy skittles.

Janell R. Cropper said...

I like you guys a lot! I'm glad that you're who you are!